General growing tips
Here are some tips that might help you to ease up your growing
and to maximize your pod production.
- don't overwater the plants, this is very common, especially among
beginners, if the soil is mostly dry from the surface, you shouldn't be
worried, theres still plenty of moisture deeper
- give your chiles as much light as possible, they need plentyof it, especially at flowering stage this is very important (low light
conditions for seedlings make your seedlings spindly, this isn't a good
thing if you want nice-looking bushes with lots of yield.)
- picking off the flowers at early stage of growing helps to maximize the yield, especially when growing indoors
- when growing indoors, use a fan to circulate the air, remove the heat and strenghten the plants
- for quicker, easier and more productive growing, use hydroponics!
- always choose the varieties that are worth growing, or if you're
trying new varieties, don't give them your best growing spot until next
year if you're sure they're really worth it